IPFA Launches Japan Branch
May 25, 2017
As part of our expansion of Asia in 2017, IPFA is delighted to announce the launch of its Japan Branch. IPFA Japan will consist of a dedicated pipeline of 3 events annually, taking place in Tokyo.
Our launch event will explore opportunities for investors and financiers in the Japanese Energy Market, and will be taking place on 15th June. For details, view the event listing.
Membership for organisations in Japan, for events within Japan, will be complimentary for 2017. All membership benefits, including attendance at Japan events, will be free of charge.
IPFA’s activities in Japan will be guided by our Branch Council:
- Matt Bubb, Ashurst
- Rebecca Green, Environmental Resources Management
- Tomonori Miyagawa, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
- Masanori Sato, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Jun Ohashi, Macquarie Capital
- Kenji Tagaya, JERA Co., Inc.
- Isao Terasawa, Mott MacDonald