IPFA Board Announcement
November 30, 2017
Following our AGM, which took place on 20th November, we are delighted to announce that the vacancies on the IPFA Board of Directors have been filled as follows:
• Julia Prescot, Chief Strategy Officer, Meridiam
• John Seed BSc, Global Sector Leader, Mott MacDonald
• Nadia Nikolova, Vice President – Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
• Allard Nooy, CEO, InfraCo Asia Development Pte. Ltd.
• Alistair Perkins, Head of Project Finance / Infrastructure Debt, NN Investment Partners B.V.
• Caroline Smith, Assistant General Manager, Head of Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals – Execution Team, SMBC
IPFA would like to thank everyone who put themselves forward for these positions. We were astounded to hear from so many of our members and we were grateful to have candidates of a such a high calibre on the list of nominees. We would also like to extend our gratitude to all the member organisations that took part in determining these results, either by attending the AGM to vote in person or by completing a proxy form.
IPFA invites you to join us in welcoming our new non-executive directors to the IPFA Board of Management.