China SME Masterclass Series 2018 – London
January 2, 2018
China is a fast-growing and dynamic marketplace and UK SMEs are well placed to make the most of the new opportunities the China market presents.
The China-Britain Business Council has developed a masterclass series in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT) to provide in-depth advice and guidance and learn practical skills that can make doing business in China more successful.
– Entering the China market and exploring how to research and identify market opportunities.
– Practical issues of doing business including how to setup a Chinese entity, and receive payment.
– Learn about Chinese business culture and how to develop successful business relationships.
– Learn about China’s digital landscape including selling via China’s leading E-Commerce platforms.
– Learn about creating distribution and partnership contracts in China as well as an introduction into China’s IP system
Find out what CBBC membership can do to help your company in China – at this link
CBBC Members: Free (click links above to register for individual sessions)
Non Members: £30+VAT per session (£100+VAT for 4 sessions)
To buy a Non-Member ticket for the full series, please click here.
Venue: China-Britain Business Council, 3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH
For further information please contact the CBBC Events Team: email@example.com.