Adapt to win capital projects in Africa
July 7, 2017
Wednesday 12 July 2017
17:30 – Registration and canapés
18:30 – Knowledge share
20:00 – Networking
Turner & Townsend Offices, One New Change, London EC4M 9AF
Whether you are an investor, financier, project developer, legal advisor, engineer, architect, or an international EPC contractor, if you are involved in, or looking to be involved in African infrastructure, real estate, oil & gas or mining projects, your potential for success will rely heavily on how well you partner with the local African industry to compete.
But do you know which countries have skilled and experienced project partners with capacity that you can tap into? And what is the best way to engage local companies to create the most competitive team and convert opportunities?
Turner & Townsend’s Africa team will be in London to share their knowledge gained from 35 years of project experience in Africa, giving insight into:
- What is localisation and why is it becoming a competitive advantage for those that understand it?
- How using local experts can reduce your project risk
- Which African countries have strong, local skills in your field of expertise and in the sectors you target
- Deal breakers for successful bid submissions for African projects
- Practical examples of how international companies have used local team knowledge to their advantage, as well as examples of where they haven’t.
For a chance to hear from T&T’s Africa-based leaders, please register for the evening event.