IPFA UK: London: The UK – Housing for the Future
Hosted by Deloitte
When: 6 March 2018
Offices of Deloitte, Deloitte Lecture Theatre, LG2
1 Stonecutter St, London EC4A 4TR
Housing is forever a hot topic in the UK. This session looks at some of the key issues and opportunities that the UK Government and the private sector are looking at to try and deliver the homes needed for future generations. Some of the points to be discussed at this session are:
– HCA infrastructure fund (£2bn) – how will it be deployed? Which would be the preferred structures, solutions, funding mechanisms?
– How will the private sector – developers/sponsors – respond?
– UK Garden cities – financing opportunities.
– Is owning your own home now out of reach forever for many? How can the public and private sector work better together to change this? Does it need changing? What is the optimum UK future housing model? What could the UK being doing better? Can we look at different countries for inspiration?
– What is the impact of Brexit?
Please note that, following your registration, your email address will be added to the relevant regional mailing list to keep you informed of upcoming IPFA operations. Your details will NOT be shared with third parties and you can opt out at any time.
All IPFA Events are held under Chatham House Rule.
Should you have any queries regarding disabled access then please contact our events team at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 7427 0900.
For registration enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org