Associate Director, Global Infrastructure Ratings – S&P Global
The Role: S&P Global Ratings is looking for a highly skilled individual to join their Global Infrastructure Ratings group as an Associate Director based in Singapore. The Associate Director will lead a portfolio of infrastructure and utilities corporate credits based in South Asia and South East Asia. More broadly, the Associate Director will be a key contributor to the fast growing South East Asia team given the rapid pace of infrastructure investment in the region.
The Impact: You will be able to demonstrate analytical excellence, and good presentation skills in front of internal and external audiences, and maintain and enhance the quality and timeliness of our analysis. Moreover, you must demonstrate an ability to represent S&P Global Ratings in a highly professional manner to global issuers and investors. You will be required to prepare meetings with senior management teams to extract and assess information relating to credit quality. Strong organizational skills are also required to support senior analysts and work on multiple assignments.
The Career Opportunity: This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high performing, global analytical team, covering a sector undergoing important changes and with good potential for professional development.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Actively manage a portfolio of assigned entities covering analysis of complex
infrastructure and utilities assets, recommendations and presentation to rating
- Be a subject-matter expert to provide analytical input to credits covered by other
analysts across the Asia-Pacific region.
- Act as an active, vocal member of rating committees.
- Effectively communicate to clients S&P Global Ratings’ methodology and
- Be a senior representative in meetings with issuers and investors on analytical
matters and assist in resolving clients’ analytical needs.
- Support and mentor junior analysts within group on analytical matters and help
them resolve day-to-day situations
- Contribute to S&P Global Ratings’ global and regional analytical forums, and
publish related commentaries.
- Adhere to established analytical guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure
smooth and efficient analytical work process/procedures while complying to
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree, or CFA charter is a plus.
- Minimum seven to ten years of experience in an analytical position. Experience
in the transportation or utilities sector is a plus.
- A demonstrated ability to give effective presentations to senior executives.
- Strong financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge.
- Experience working with complex financial models
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- A highly motivated team player who can work autonomously in a global, multicultural
and fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead rigorous analytical work and lead the publication of timely
Kindly formally apply for the role (Job ID: 229474) online via their Careers Website where you can also learn more about the company and the benefits of working at S&P Global.